The market for SEO tools is huge and can provide you with tools with prices that free to premium. You are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing SEO tools. SEMRush is one of the most popular SEO tools out there. It not only helps you to get more traffic than your competitor, but also helps to get you more revenue. You cannot find many SEMrush alternatives free of cost. These days, many users are looking for SEMrush alternatives or SEO tools that serve as a good alternate to Semrush.
Are you looking for SEMrush free alternatives? Did you know that there are many tools in the market that can be counted as SEMrush alternatives? Before going to any other tool, you should try SEMrush guru for free.
Ahref vs SEMRush
An SEO tool that is quickly gaining popularity, Ahref is one of the most popular SEO tool. Not only does it provide backlink checking and keyword analysis, it also helps you to undertake competitor research and give accurate results. You can find content using data shared on social networks, referred domains as well as search traffics.
Moreover, the tool also help you to find data about the paid search metrics like PPC keywords, ads, etc., which you can find in SEMrush Guru free trials. Ahref boasts of having access to over 6 billion web pages.
- Perform accurate keyword research with accurate keyword data
- Accurate backlink analysis
- Content research to drive more search traffic
- Web monitoring
- Keyword rank tracking
- Competitive analysis with ease
- Ahrefs crawls over 6 billion pages
- Their site explorer feature gives you live index of backlinks analysis and content analysis
- Backlink index checker
- Easily find keyword positions along with competing domains
- Access to keyword batch analysis
- Ahrefs is the #1 keyword research tool used by SEO experts like Neil Patel, Brian Dean etc.
Spyfu vs SEMRush
Considered to be one of the best SEO tools for keyword research, Spyfu helps to do everything from keyword research to marketing and even PPC analysis. It helps you to carry out extensive research for keywords that can increase your sales and drive traffic to your website. Not only that, it also finds out profitable keywords and ads of your competitors.
What makes it a good SEMrush alternative, is that it has unlimited search results and data exports, along with unlimited access to backlinks and other metrics. It also has a wide and extensive keyword research database making it more useful.
- Easily track all of your keyword rankings
- Use it for Adwords campaigns
- PPC competitor research
- Competitor keyword research tool
- Easily check your competitor backlinks by keywords
- The ability to perform influencer marketing
Pros of SpyFu:
- Powerful package of keyword research tools
- Not too expensive (when compared to Ahrefs or SEMrush)
- Unlimited search results
- Unlimited data exports
- Unlimited domain overview PDF’s
- Unlimited Backlinks Searches, Unlimited Competitors Results, Unlimited Keyword Group Results and Unlimited Domain Comparisons (Kombat)
SEO PowerSuite vs SEMRush
A software having a set of all SEO tools that you could ever need, all in a single package, the SEO PowerSuite can give you access to site audits, rank trackers and much more at very cheap prices. Having tools like the SEO Spyglass, rank tracker and website auditor, along with others, makes it a very powerful tool.
Although it is a tool which can be used only in desktops, it can help you a lot. Not only can it find and generate numerous profitable keywords for you, it can also provide backlink reports and track keyword rankings, thereby making it an amazing SEMrush free alternative.
SEO PowerSuite Features:
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Website audits
- Link analysis
- Rank tracking
SEO PowerSuite Pros:
- 4 tools in one package at one price
- Find hundreds of profitable keywords
- Accurate keyword rank tracking
- Anti-penalty audits
- Backlink reports
SerpStat vs SEMRush
One of the more affordable SEMrush alternatives, SerpStat can be used to perform position tracking, keyword research, competitor analysis as well as backlink research and site audit, that too separately. It also helps you to fix your website and SEO related problems quite easily.
You can find international data, track position changes, search for paid ads, as well as find longtail keywords easily with SerpStat. Although they do provide free trials, the numbers of researches are quite limited.
Here are some of the key features of this SEMrush alternative.
- Keyword research
- Related keywords
- Content marketing ideas
- On page audit
- Rank tracker
- Keyword clustering and text analytics
- Search analytics
- Advertising research
- Multi user system
- You can discover international data
- Find really profitable long tail keyword ideas with ease
- Search for PPC ads
- You can easily analyse the keyword trends (to find trending topics in your industry)
- Track position changes of domains
- You can easily find and identify your top competitors and many more
Rankedy vs SEMRush
One of the newer SEMrush alternatives and SEO tools, Rankedy is still in its early phases and is one of the most affordable options out there. Not only they have a multilingual support, they are also said to have content differentiation and backlink analysis for different websites.
The best feature of this tool is that it can analyse content of different domains and compare that to yours, thereby telling you which areas can be improved, and which keywords can be profitable for your website.